RE: Graph inside another graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68962] RE: [mg68922] Graph inside another graph
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Use the Prolog or Epilog option in one of the MultipleListPlots. In the
Epilog put a Rectangle with a 3rd argument, which will be the smaller list
plot.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: maruth at gmail.com [mailto:maruth at gmail.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hello,
I am generating graphs in mathematica 5.0 that I export to eps for use
in latex.
I have two graphics objects each from MultipleListPlot[.], However I
cannot seem to find a way to place a graph inside another graph (the
inside graph
being smaller and in an upper corner having it's own axis but within
the frame of the larger graph).  If anyone knows an easy method to do
this, or any method at all I would appreciate it.