General--Transformation of coordinates(from carteseian to polar)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69003] General--Transformation of coordinates(from carteseian to polar)
  • From: madhukarrapaka at yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:04:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello friends,

Is there any built in function for coordinate transformation(Cartesian to polar; Cartesian to Spherical) in MATHEMATICA.  Or shall we write our own program to do this transformation.

Thanks in advance.

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=12978#p12978
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=12978]]