does anybody know how to find the inverse Laplace transform of this wierd thing?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64100] does anybody know how to find the inverse Laplace transform of this wierd thing?
  • From: "gino" <loseminds at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 04:34:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Want to find the inverse Laplace transform of the following term:

H(s)=1/s^2*exp(s^2*a^2/2)*integrate(exp(-u^2/2), u from s*a to +infinity)

How to do that?

Making relaxation to the problem, if I have to find only certain sampled
values of the inverse Laplace transform of H(s), let's denote it as h(t),

I just need to find h(1), h(2), h(3), etc.

Is there a short cut for it?

Thanks a lot!