Re: multipleListPlot does not seem to accept Multiple Hue commands

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64146] Re: multipleListPlot does not seem to accept Multiple Hue commands
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:07:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 2/1/06 at 4:34 AM, ariel.sumeruk at gmail.com (Ariel sumeruk) wrote:

>Hello Does anybody know why this does not work?

>MultipleListPlot[multiplot,PlotStyle->{Hue[0.6],Hue[0.1],Hue[0.2]}]

>were multiplot is 3 lists of x,y pairs lists. All 3 grpahs appear
>in black only. Thanks

Per the documentation for MultipleListPlot, PlotStyle determines the style of the lines joining the data points. Since you've not specified the data points to be joined with lines, PlotStyle does nothing.

Based on your comments, I assume you want the symbols for each data set plotted in a different color. If so, you need to use SymbolStyle rather than PlotStyle.