(Off-Topic): Re: Re: FindFit and NormFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64237] (Off-Topic): Re: [mg64217] Re: FindFit and NormFunction
  • From: gardyloo <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 03:36:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Maxim wrote:

>[...] I just prefer to use symbols for uniformity and also because then I can use Ctrl-K (command completion) to speed up the typing.
>
>Maxim Rytin
>m.r at inbox.ru

  Brilliant! I never knew about the command completion shortcut. This
feature is going to save me lots of time and trouble. On the other hand,
does anyone know how to keep it from eating up 100% of the processor
power while it's displayed? (Happens for both 5.2 under linux and 5.1 on
Windows).

          Cheers,
               Curtis O.