Re: Request!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63614] Re: [mg63586] Request!
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:29:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I think you want to load...

<< Graphics`
<< Statistics`

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: ÁëåîÜíäñá ÊïëôóÜêç [mailto:KoltsakiAl at panafonet.gr]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

    Dear Sir,
  i am using mathematica5.2,and having a problem with <<Graphics`Master` and
<<Statistics`Master`.I need these graphic packages to be downloaded,in order
to be used in a probability experiment called HTSimulation.Could you please
inform me on how i could find such packages,so that my program can run
correctly?