Re: Performance improvement needed - Help.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63678] Re: Performance improvement needed - Help.
  • From: "Tonybony" <aneves at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 04:49:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Paul,
Yes I am computing some numerical integral, on a dicrete cartesian
grid. Actualy I am calculating an electric field describe in terms of
vectorial spherical harmonics, and for each multipole (n,m) I need to
do a numeric Integral. I do not know with stomic or molecular integral
you are refering top since this is not my field, but I am interested in
how to spped up the computation of integrals over hydrogenic orbitals.
They might be similar. Could you please foward me some reference on
this matter?

Thank you,
Antonio Neves