Visualization site updates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63831] Visualization site updates
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:33:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   I have added a new GIS data example to add to the earlier Mount Saint
Helens example.  This new example uses Mars data obtained from the USGS.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/mars-gis.shtml

Also, I've added a more abgstract entry that was more fun than it was
applied.  It uses 3D text primitives that represent the symbolics and
numerics in Mathematica and shows them coming together into a coherent
system.

http://members.wri.com/jeffb/visualization/symbolicsnumerics.shtml

Enjoy!

-Jeff