Re: Re: Visualization site updates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63873] Re: [mg63855] Re: Visualization site updates
  • From: Jeff Bryant <jeffb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:32:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   (Kevin, I've spoke to you directly on this, but just so the rest of
the group is included, I'm reiterating here) I have no problems
accessing this link.  I have tried this with multiple machines and all
allow me to access the page directly, as well as the FTP links contained
within it for obtaining the dataset.  Since this is a USGS site, if
there is some problem, there's not much I can do except remove my link.
  So far, I cannot reproduce any problems in going to the USGS site or
navigating it once I'm there.  I've tried both Firefox and Mozilla on
Windows, as well as IE for Windows.

I'm not sure why you can't open this link.  I wish I could help further.
  Perhaps others have suggestions as to what can be blocking your efforts?

-Jeff