Re: When reopen notebook, strange indentation and output is Null (ver5.2)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63927] Re: [mg63911] When reopen notebook, strange indentation and output is Null (ver5.2)
  • From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:35:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I tried to replicate this following your description and was not "successfull".
Have you tried to see if there is an invisible  character hiding there. put
the cursor in the problematic cell and press CTRL+SHIFT+E and try to figure
this out or send me the notebook directly
yehuda

On 1/21/06, google_groups at jouvv.cjb.net <google_groups at jouvv.cjb.net> wrote=
: