Plot works fine, but LogPlot only gives equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg63943] Plot works fine, but LogPlot only gives equation
  • From: "Gerard" <gerard at epfl.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:30:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Just so you know, I am new to using Mathematica!

Well, I was just Ploting some Fabry-Perot interference fringes with

Plot[],

 which worked really fine, now I wanted to have the y Axis in logarithmical
scale to see the features of my curves better, but when I use

LogPlot[],

with exactely the same formula in between the brackets, I only get the
equation as a result.

Am I doing something wrong or what?

Thanks for your help

Gerard