Generating DAGs in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64051] Generating DAGs in mathematica
  • From: neillclift at msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:57:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all,

I want to experiment with some DAGs derived from addition chains and a
reduction step (Pippenger). I have my own stand alone program that
generates these. Can somebody give me a hint of the easiest ways to get
these into mathematica? I should be able to get my program to generate
any format needed. I looked through the help for combinatorica and
didn't find anything helpfull. About the closest was generation of
adjacency matricies.
Thanks.
Neill.