RE: double line spacing in notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67684] RE: [mg67655] double line spacing in notebook
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:58:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To obtain all the Options for a Cell evaluate...

Options[Cell] // TableForm

Among the options you will find LineSpacing. Look it up in Help. You want to
add ',LineSpacing->{2,0}' at the end of the underlying expression for the
Text cell. Put your cursor in the Text cell, press Shift-Ctrl-E and type it
in.

Or you can import the style sheet to the notebook and add it to all Text
cells. (Use Menu/Format/Edit Style Sheet/Import Private Copy.) Or you could
make your own style sheet.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Tun Myint Aung [mailto:tma at nus.edu.sg]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi,

I have a text cell in my notebook. I would like to format it as double
line spacing paragraph. How can I do it?

Best Regards,

Tun Myint Aung
Graduate Student
National University of Singapore