RE: line thickness 2D plot legend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68053] RE: [mg67974] line thickness 2D plot legend
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 05:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thickness is proportional to the size of the frame, and of the legend box so
that the same Thickness does not come out the same in the two places.

Use AbsoluteThickness.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: julia.strassburg at gmx.de [mailto:julia.strassburg at gmx.de]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

For a 2D Plot in Mathematica: How can I modify the line thickness in
the legend of a 2D Plot. The lines in the plot can be made thickner
through PlotStyle->{Thickness[0.08]}, but this does not influence the
legend. How can I change the line thickness there?