mathematica emacs syntax highlighting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68184] mathematica emacs syntax highlighting
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:30:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear MathGroup,
I've read that various Mathematica emacs lisp files have support for
syntax highlighting. However, I don't have enough knowledge about
emacs to be able to tell how to enable the syntax highlighting just
from looking at the script. Does anyone know of a Mathematica emacs
lisp file that supports syntax highlighting? If so, which one, and how
do I enable it?

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/burki/software/mathematica.el

http://pivarski.watson.org/home/mathematica.el
(different from above)