Re: RE: Log Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68266] Re: [mg68223] RE: [mg68176] Log Function
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 03:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Actually, if in the HelpBrowser you first select the MasterIndex tab and
then type log in the input box, it will take you to the entry for Log.

A good strategy (besides the recommended one of going through the
beginning of The Mathematica Book) is: if you don't find something
you're looking for in the (default tab) Built-in Functions, then go to
the Master Index and try there.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305