netCDF Import to Mathematica, perhaps via HDF or HDF5 file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66870] netCDF Import to Mathematica, perhaps via HDF or HDF5 file
  • From: "James D. Hanson" <hanson at physics.auburn.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I have some netCDF files that I would like to import into
Mathematica. Mathematica's Import function does not have an option
for netCDF. It does, however, have options for importing HDF (.hdf)
and HDF5 (.h5) files.

Does anyone know how to import netCDF files directly into Mathematica?

Thanks in advance

Jim Hanson
Auburn University Physics