Re: tensors, matrices, and rotation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67005] Re: tensors, matrices, and rotation
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I ordered this book by Malvern after I came home today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0134876032/

I guess I will make a "progress post" if I am able to do what I set out to do.

Thank you to the thread responders, David Park, gardyloo, Jean-Marc
Gulliet, and Brian  for lending your (learning?) experiences. I
appreciate them.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/