Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg67079] Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps
  • From: "sepp" <gary.larson at gmx.at>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:06:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>  the *GhostScript* shell script/command/batch
> file ps2epsi will do this *and* it will do the job
> with hundreds of
> PostScript files.

no this does not provide the desired features.

I am trying to include a phantom ticket with the largest possible tick
size.

So far I achieved to include frame ticks via

FrameTicks->{Automatic,{{1, StyleForm[100,
FontColor->White],{0,0}},0,1,0.2,0.3,0.4},None,None}

where I unfortunately have to specify all possible ticks by hand...
Is there a way to combine FrameTicks Automatic with a single invisible
frame tick?

thank you!