Editing a Palette Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64723] Editing a Palette Notebook
  • From: "Jung-Tsung Shen" <jushen at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 04:11:41 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I would like to edit a palette notebook. Every time I opened the
notebook, via either double-clicking or within Mathematica, I was
presented the palette window, instead of the content of the notebook.
I have quickly searched the "Help" browser, but didn't find the
information. I would appreciate if someone can give me some pointers.

Thanks.

JT