Re: Data acquisition via link for Excel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg64953] Re: Data acquisition via link for Excel
  • From: "Gilles" <w.m.derapper at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:14:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have to change anything, it does not matter. I usually give a space
or a return somewhere and then backspace or I could write an essay
about Shakespear between (* *) and then delete it again. As long as
something was changed. If I don't do that it doesn't work, I get errors
like the one below. I don't get it, but apparently it means make some
inane changes to your notebook, or else...
About the calculations: I try to get a set off parameters out off
excel, then I import the results back to excel. So if everything worked
correctly I just should have to press 'evaluate notbook' wait till it's
done and go back to excel to see the results.

Greetings,
Michiel

ReadExcel::shdw: Symbol ReadExcel appears in multiple contexts \
{Excel`ReadExcel`,Global`}; definitions in context Excel`ReadExcel` may
\
shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.