Re: pictures of mathematics on a non-white background

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65088] Re: pictures of mathematics on a non-white background
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:00:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Brian Van Vertloo from WRI tech support had this to say on the matter
after I contacted them:

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Thank you for taking the time to send us this report.  Our developers
are aware of this issue, and are currently working on a solution.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this problem.

I have included your contact information so that you can notified
when this has been resolved.

Sincerely,

http://chris.chiasson.name