Re: Writing prime factor decomposision in conventional form

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65330] Re: [mg65320] Writing prime factor decomposision in conventional form
  • From: jackgoldberg at comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:55:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

David B. Wagner addressed this issue a long time ago.  He used to be an active participant here but he is no longer.  In his book Power Programming with Mathematica, The Kernel, on page 277 is the answer to your question.
I vaguely remember (could be wrong here) that he also wrote a package with a lot more functionality and published it.  Others may know more about it.

Jack

From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net