Mathlink and Intel C++ compiler

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg66581] Mathlink and Intel C++ compiler
  • From: Dmitry Garanin <dgaranin at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 04:48:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

  I am trying to compile Mathematica's Mathlink samples with Intel C++ 9.0 compiler and it does not work.

  mprep.exe  produces .tm.c files that contain a lot of functions  (MLCreateMessageHandler et.c)  that turn out to be unresolved  externals on my system. Assuming that these functions belong to the  Mathlink library, I have added the line

  Set Lib=C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfram  Research\Mathematica\5.2\AddOns\MathLink\DeveloperKit\Windows-x86-64\CompilerAdditions\mldev64\lib;%LIB%

  to my Compile.bat file. This does not help, I'm having 39 unresolved externals.

  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  Thank you,

  Dmitry Garanin