Re: Option Inspector Window Font Size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71161] Re: [mg71084] Option Inspector Window Font Size
  • From: Arturas Acus <acus at mserv.itpa.lt>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:39:57 -0500 (EST)

Dear Philip,

You didn't mentioned Your operating system.
I succesfully run my 15'' Dell notebook with 1600x1200 resolution
on linux box. To solve small Mathematica menu font problem I have the
following line in my ~/.Xresources file:

XMathematica*fontList: -adobe-helvetica-bold-*-*-17-....

Of course You should do it in different way on Win (well, I doubt if it is
possible at all, unless You edit binary executable :-).
Also it is worth to look at XMathematica.cde file on linux.

Sincerely, Arturas