Re: are there any methods of figuring out how "large" a piece of typeset textual data will be?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71269] Re: [mg70660] are there any methods of figuring out how "large" a piece of typeset textual data will be?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 06:48:21 -0500 (EST)

I forgot to mention why this addendum is useful. Export and
ExportString can't export typeset expressions as "PDF". However, they
can export Graphics. The addendum provides a way to go from a typeset
expression to a graphics object. Of course, that still does not
provide a way around the fact that Mathematica doesn't embed its own
fonts into exported PDFs.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/