Re: Plotting a function -

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71654] Re: Plotting a function -
  • From: "mumat" <csarami at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 03:48:35 -0500 (EST)

what do you mean by having a "3" in them? Do you mean 3 be a digit in
the decimal representation of x?

Maybe this one work!!

f[x_] := Boole[MemberQ[IntegerDigits[x, 10], 3]];
g[x_] := Sum[f[i], {i, 1, x}]/x;
Plot[ g[x] , {x, 1, 100}]

The graph looks like a graph of a piece-wise defined function.

chekad