Re: Exporting EPS figures

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70223] Re: [mg70159] Exporting EPS figures
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:09:27 -0400 (EDT)

Look up $TextStyle and $FormatType and ImageSize. In addition, I
should tell you that it is likely that Mathematica thinks it is
rendering to a different screen pixel density than that at which you
are actually running. See:
http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2006/Apr/msg00575.html

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/