Re: How do you open all cells?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70349] Re: [mg70334] How do you open all cells?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:06:35 -0400 (EDT)

I presume you mean to open all closed GROUPS of cells, e.g., sections,
subsections, etc.

Ctrl-A    (selects all cells)
then
Shift-Ctrl-{   (opens selected groups cells)

For reverse action, to close all groups: Crl-A then Shift-Ctrl-}

This is documented.  In the Help Browser, select the Master Index tab,
then type

   keyboard shortcuts

in the input field at the top and click Go.  In the lower panel you'll
see a link under the heading "Front End" to "on Microsoft Windows".
Click that link and you'll get a page of all the shortcuts.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305