Re: Functions inside list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70461] Re: Functions inside list
  • From: "akil" <akomur at wanadoo.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:58:21 -0400 (EDT)

In package.m I do now:

maxWidthInternal[beta_?NumericQ]:=berekenMaxWidth[beta,linkerOVCone,cy,dy,centerOfMassx,centerOfMassy,rcAB,ax,ay,rcCD,cx,dx,rcCD,RightVBi,boundVab,bx,by,partList[[sp]],vdomein];

where all values except beta are known as can be seen in the package they
are used. berekenMaxWidth is a module defined in the same package as
maxWidthInternal is called. maxWidthInternal  is called by anoter Module in
the same package.

This solves my problems inside the package they are used, but now I get
problems later on. The list contains
{{x1,x2},Global`Private`maxWidthInternal[Global`Private`beta]} now, but as
many can see when I search for intersections later on, or when I try to Plot
it later using the list in another package for instance, I only have the
reference "Global`Private`maxWidthInternal[Global`Private`beta]" but this
does not know all the other variables seen above. These variables change for
each time maxWidthInternal is called.

Is there any way I can give it those values along so that it will work in
other packages later on?

"akil" <akomur at wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
news:egq2rf$83m$1 at smc.vnet.net...