Re: Re: Programming style: postfix/prefix vs. functional

You just made me realize I typed my question incorrectly. @ isn't in
the documentation for Operate as I originally said. It's in the
documentation for Composition.

Seeing it written out like

Composition[f,g][expr]

and

f@g[expr]

does help drive the point home

I guess one question I have about that is:

Why aren't these two expressions identical

In[1]:=
HoldComplete[f@g[a]]//FullForm
HoldComplete[Composition[f,g][a]]//FullForm

Out[1]//FullForm=
HoldComplete[f[g[a]]]

Out[2]//FullForm=

--