Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70682] Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:50:08 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have experience in creating hyperlinks in a Mathematica
notebook (e.g., buttons or highlighted text linked to QuickTime movies
located in the same directory as the notebook) such that these links
remain functional when the notebook is Exported to PDF (or possibly
printed to PDF on a Mac)?

I suspect I can puzzle this out for myself, but if anyone has direct
experience with this, I'd welcome pointers to what to do (and not do).