Importing data Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70751] Importing data Question
  • From: ouadad <desmier.pe at forces.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:38:45 -0400 (EDT)

I want to plot four graphs.  The element set of each graph is of a different length.  The values are in a single file which I import into Mathematica.  However, when I go to plot them, Mathematica tags blank entries on to the smaller sets.  For example, if I have four sets of 10, 20, 30, 40 elements, Mathematica will add blank entries of 30, 20 and 10 to the first three sets.

Anyone know how to fix this very simple request?