RE: Re: Quizzes and Tests

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70780] RE: [mg70761] Re: Quizzes and Tests
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:28:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm. I don't see why Sudoko puzzles would be applicable here.

But it did cause me to finally find the link I wanted. This allows you to
generate and grade random tests selected from a bank of questions.

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4477/

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/