Re: Result changing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69514] Re: Result changing
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jacopo,
hard to tell without an example. Looks like you are setting a variable
that did not have a value (or a different value) the first time. What do
you mean by: "canceling the result". Are you aborting a calculation. If
yes, it may possible that a variable will have a different value than if
the calculation proceeded.

Daniel