Re: Re: Result changing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69578] Re: [mg69549] Re: Result changing
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 03:50:10 -0400 (EDT)

it's always possible that the result is wrong

my suggestion:
1 copy your notebook
2 in the copy:
a lop off parts of the calculation until the behavior no longer happens
b put the last part back
c move on to other parts, taking off more pieces in the same fashon
d when you can no longer remove parts of your calculation without
losing the behavior, post it to mathgroup

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/