Re: Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69683] Re: [mg69658] Re: attention 64 bit Mathematica users - would you please test a command for me?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:28:54 -0400 (EDT)

Will you please try it using the math command (terminal front end) so
that the graphical front end doesn't have a chance to crash. Also,
what operating system are you running?

BTW, are you running the front end and the kernel on the same machine?

Do you have any copies of that library I mentioned on your computer?
Any idea if they are 32 bit or 64 bit?

Thank you,

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/