Re: Closing All Input Cells at Once- KB shortcuts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74771] Re: Closing All Input Cells at Once- KB shortcuts
  • From: rob <josh2499 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 04:10:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I had looked there
but all I found were very small pieces. Ultimately I
could  patch about 20 pieces together and it should
print nicely. I was just hoping that perhaps that other
graphic may have been done without ruining it with
all the unnecessary flourishes which make it unprintable.