Beryl x Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75036] Beryl x Mathematica
  • From: "Rodolfo Allan" <rodolfo.allan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:05:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm using Mathematica 5.2 under Linux Debian Lenny with Beryl (fancy
3d desktop). When I open the Mathematica, the fonts in the notebook
become transparent. So if there is any white program opened behind it
I won't be able to read anything. The same happens with logo palette,
Math symbol is totally transparent.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks,
Rodolfo.