Re: Interpreting the solutions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75187] Re: Interpreting the solutions
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:32:21 -0400 (EDT)

Geia hara!

Kapoies Symvoules!

Try to avoid the use of greek characters when you make posts in this forum.
Also I strongly suggest you reposting again your polynomials; I am
quite sure that
no one will replace the weird characters appeared instead of the greek letters
by himself. It is your job.
Note also that before posting your Mathematica code, convert
everything
(both the inputs and outputs) to InputForm. You can do this by simply
selecting
the cells and press Shift+Ctrl+I.
In the Copy/Paste procedure choose also the Copy As Plain Text option.

Filika,

Dimitris Anagnostou

Research Associate
Departement of Strength of Materials
School of Applied Mathematics and Physics
National University of Athens
Greece

=CF/=C7 Apostolos E. A. S. Evangelopoulos =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5:
> Note for the first polynomial:
>
> The weird character just before the == sign is a capital Greek letter=
 Kappa, used instead of the English K, which is reserved by Mathematica.