what am i doing wrong

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80020] what am i doing wrong
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:44:40 -0400 (EDT)

Dear group:
  I wrote a very, very simple package. I start with
  BeginPackage["fuzzyprimero`"]
  then define the usage of some functions, plug in the
  Begin["`Private`"]
  define the functions, and then close by
  End[]
  EndPackage[]
  However, Mathematica does not open the package.

  Obvious possibilities:
  a. I am saving the package by the Save as special->Package format commands. Is that ok?
  b. I am saving the package in Addons->ExtraPackages. Always have done it, worked well until now.

  So what I am doing wrong?
  Francisco