Re: question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80238] Re: question
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 04:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

MathGroup is a suitable place fo many
subject (talking about Mathematica and
its use in mathematics, physics, mechanics
and other sciences; for discussion of various
issues of CASs and other interesting things
BUT certainly it is not the place that someone
will find the solutions to his/her homework
without showing us some of his attempts!

I think Jean-Marc was too kind to you and give
you more hints that actually he should have given
to you!

Greetings from Greece,

Dimitris S. Anagnostou

            Ivan Egorov       :