Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80360] Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
  • From: Sebastian Meznaric <meznaric at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:29:14 -0400 (EDT)

I have a notebook with a 2D graphic, composed of several smaller
graphics. When I export it to PDF with default settings I can see only
the left side of the graphic on the right side of the PDF page. If one
changes the options from "Automatic bla bla" to "Use highest quality
vector graphics" the graphic is at the right place but the page is too
small to contain the entire graphic. The page size is NOT A4, US
letter or any other standard page size but a Mathematica chosen size
for the graphic. EPS shows the same behaviour. Any ideas?