points extraction from eigen vector direction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83927] points extraction from eigen vector direction
  • From: vicky Al Aisa <vickyisai at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:01:08 -0500 (EST)

Thanks! I have another related q uestion.

Using Mathematica , i am trying to extract values in the direction of
my eigenvector.
I have an  image that I consider as  a distribution .For this i
computed the eigenvectors. I am trying to pick points from this
distribution but only those that are in the direction of my eigen
vectors.

I am having problem , with this extraction., How can i do that.

thanks

vicky Al aisa