Ndsolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84023] Ndsolve
  • From: DrunkenButterfly <darkladymacbeth at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:01:10 -0500 (EST)

I'm confused about the "interpolation" thing. Why if I have some diff eq with boundary conditions NdSolve doesn't give me a numerical solution? And suppose I have

y'[x]== f[x]
with y[a]== b as a condition (a,b any numbers)

How can I find f[0], for example? (Generalizing, how can I find f[c], where c is a number?)

Thanks to everyone! And please, help me :(