Re: Mathematica: Long divison for polynomials

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84079] Re: Mathematica: Long divison for polynomials
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:37:18 -0500 (EST)

As yet another semi-frequent contributor to this group I'd like to
point out the following option that I often exercise.  When I answer a
question by a Mathematica user who appears to need the answer quickly
I simply CC the answer to him  or her as well.  Then, independent of
the Moderation, the (hopefully) useful content of what I have to say
gets to the questioner promptly and is shared more universally when it
appears in the group...

--David