Re: disable "disable dynamic updating?"?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84247] Re: disable "disable dynamic updating?"?
  • From: "dabrowsa at indiana.edu" <dabrowsa at indiana.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:38:57 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your response.

I'm running version 6.0.1.  There is no advice in the "Disable Dynamic
Updating?" dialog to reset TrustedPath options.

I tried editing the setting under Preferences->System->Edit Trusted
Directories (is that what you meant?), but it seems to be having no
effect on frequent dialog boxes popping up to ask if I want dynamic
updating disabled.

Maybe you misunderstood which dialog box I'm talking about.  There are
actually two messag windows that come up.  The first is small
"progress dialog" that just says "formatting notebook contents", then
after a while longer the bigger one asking if I want to disable
dynamic updating and telling me how to turn it back on.