Re: Help needed with new Export (v. 6)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84255] Re: Help needed with new Export (v. 6)
  • From: "C.O." <costerhoudt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 05:36:57 -0500 (EST)

I'm taking the desperate step of doing a *bump* on this message, as
I've yet to find an answer. Is there now a way to use "Export" to
write a list of numbers to a file which has, say, spaces as delimeters
rather than tabs (as in TSV) or commas (as in CSV)? I was able to do
it easily in version 5, without doing any string manipulation.

   I've read the documentation for v. 6's Export and CSV quite
extensively, and am too dense to figure it out. Perhaps someone could
post a code snippet?

             Thanks,
                         C.O.