Plot without a graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84320] Plot without a graph
  • From: jackgold at umich.edu
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 04:11:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Suppose I want the table of values that Mathematica uses to plot the
graph but I don't want the graph plotted.  I knew how to do it once, a
long time ago, but I have forgotten the scheme.  Something like
Display->Identity?

Sorry to trouble you guys with this trivia but I could not find the
method by searching the options for plot.  By the way, I do know how to
get the table!