Problem with labeling Contour Lines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84376] Problem with labeling Contour Lines
  • From: Rauf Iqbal <Rauf.Iqbal at rsise.anu.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:16:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I am trying to label the lines in the following contour plot:

The following messages appear when i execute LabelContourLines[c] command:

At the end of the messages, the same contour plot returns without any
labeling of contour lines.

Importantly, in the same notebbook, i am able to label the contour lines
using the same LabelContourLines[c] command in the follwoing example:

Can somebody help me resolve this problem, please

Regards,
Rauf Iqbal